Daughters of the King Summer Evening Bible Series
You formed my innermost being, shaping my delicate inside
and my intricate outside,
and wove them all together in my mother’s womb.[a]
I thank you, God, for making me so mysteriously complex!
Everything you do is marvelously breathtaking.
It simply amazes me to think about it!
How thoroughly you know me, Lord!
Psalm 139:13-14 (TPT)
Join other women this Summer for stand-alone sessions that reveal the importance of taking caring of you while staying grounded in Scripture. The Summer is a busy time, attend when you are able without experiencing FOMO (fear of missing out). The Bible will be our guide, highlighting different applications of self-care and self-awareness. Realize the value you have to Jesus and those around you by practicing self-care.
Here are the standalone series dates and topics. Join us for one, a few, or all!
• Wednesday, June 9, 2021 @ 6:30 PM – Sacred Pathways on Prayer
• Wednesday, June 16, 2021 @ 6:30 PM – Ignite Your Prayer Life
• Wednesday, June 23, 2021 @ 6:30 PM – 4 Pillars of Health
• Wednesday, June 30, 2021 @ 6:30 PM -- Yoga
• Wednesday, July 7, 2021 @ 6:30 PM – 4 Pillars of Health
• Wednesday, July 14, 2021 @ 6:30 PM – Yoga
• Wednesday, July 21, 2021 @ 6:30 PM – Spiritual Gifts
• Wednesday, July 28, 2021 @ 6:30 PM – Spiritual Gifts